Deathgore Deathgore

Hmmmmm....

I agree with those who say that the animation could use improvement. It looks like the animation and drawing style changed a little toward the end, almost as if someone else finished it up. My suggestions would be working on smoother and faster animation and action, as well as a few good pieces of comedy to throw in between if you like comedy mixed into your action.

AustinBreed responds:

The reason it looked different as it went on is because I worked on this for a loong period of time, and towards the end I kept trying new things, that even shocked myself at times.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Good Stuff, But Not "Awesome"

The jokes were pretty funny. I especially thought it was funny that you referenced Last Piece of Cake, one of Newgrounds' own first flash games that most people wouldn't recognize.

The problem comes in with calling this an "Awesome" movie. The art style was pretty similar, but what really makes the Awesome series is the fast pace, jumping from scene to scene in a matter of moments, leaving you barely any time to laugh at one joke before the next one begins. That is where the essence of "Awesome" lies, and I'm sorry to say that you failed to live up to that standard.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Hilarious!

This had a lot of great comedy in it. There's really only one minor problem. It was published under the "Awesome" series name. The only reason I say that is because it wasn't fast-paced, where different scenes and jokes are shoved in your face at rapid speed. To me, that's what the Awesome series is all about. Since it didn't fit this, it didn't feel "Awesome". However, it was still hilarious!

Link the Stink Link the Stink

Slide Show

I'm sorry, but I don't understand how this got on the front page. It's a slide show of crappily-drawn pictures (which may have been on purpose to add to the "humor"). However, there was no humor to add to. Sure there were a few rhymes, but that alone does not make comedy.

So, in short, I didn't see any animation, comedy, message, or EFFORT put into this thing. The only reason it's on the front page is probably because it has "Link" in it.

Hapless Hapless

Well, I'll tell you....

I'm somewhat jealous of the guy in your movie. All of those bad luck situations that could not possibly happen in reality, and it still doesn't compare to my insane attraction of Murphy's Law. Maybe it would be closer if the guy was endangering the lives of himself and everyone around him at all times (not by choice but out of sheer f***-luck, as I like to call it). No, I don't want anyone's pity. I just felt it necessary that everyone knows that, yes, it can be and is ridiculously much worse for some people.

The movie itself was okay. Apparently you don't have some of the superb drawing skills of some people, but hey, it can't be expected of everyone. I'm sure even the great artists had to start somewhere before they got mad skills. Maybe you will too. As for the concept, I already explained why I am not too keen on it, since no matter how unrealistic the problems were, life was not portrayed nearly as grim as it really is, which is what I believe you were trying to accomplish.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

Typical Jerry Jackson Style...

It gave me a bit of a laugh. I know it is made bad on purpose to be funny. It just gets annoying when it drags on and on with the n00b language.

I do believe you are the one who needs to wake up, eatmorchikin6464. You think David Firth made this because this person made a Salad Fingers parody? What, all of a sudden only the creators of something can parody their material? Try looking at the upper left corner where it says Author Jerryjackson before telling people what reality is.

Nobody's Valentine Nobody's Valentine

Well...

It's funny how people who are reviewing this today can't check the date on which it was submitted. They want to rant on about how this sucks and how the artist is pathetic for being lonely. This was submitted in 2003, people! Even if what you say was true in 2003, that has no bearing on 2006! Keep the two dates in mind to avoid stupid comments from now on okay?

As for the flash, yeah, it's a little substandard, but like I said, that was 2003. Any reviews for this now are a little too late, as future works have shown great improvement in animation and comedy.

Metal Gear Domestic Metal Gear Domestic

Hah!

I don't care what people say about the quality of the art or the voice acting. It was entertaining (hilarious!) and that's all that should matter!

By the way, nobody got the 19, 65, 09, 17 cheat? Geez, everyone must hate Sonic games then. Sonic the Hedgehog 2, level select cheat, along with the 4, 1, 2, 6 cheat in the level select area to get all chaos emeralds so you can have Super Sonic from the first frickin' level lol. I prefer Hyper Sonic from Sonic 3 & Knuckles though.

Techneon responds:

thanks, I don't peple hate sonic games, they just have bad memories

MGS: The Twin Noodles MGS: The Twin Noodles

Hah!

smiffy-uk responds:

Wrong movie. ha ha

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

If anyone gives this a bad review I'll kill them!

Man, I was not expecting a sequel to your first one. I laughed my ass off at that first one, and you've outdone yourself in this one! I cannot believe how much funnier this one was. If you end up doing the entire story in these series, you will probably go down in history as the greatest Newgrounds has ever seen!

And for those of you fiends who vote 0 on everything great just because you think it's funny, just remember what my review summary says up there. The fate of your existence depends on you staying your hand!