Deathgore Deathgore

Hmmmmm....

I agree with those who say that the animation could use improvement. It looks like the animation and drawing style changed a little toward the end, almost as if someone else finished it up. My suggestions would be working on smoother and faster animation and action, as well as a few good pieces of comedy to throw in between if you like comedy mixed into your action.

AustinBreed responds:

The reason it looked different as it went on is because I worked on this for a loong period of time, and towards the end I kept trying new things, that even shocked myself at times.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Good Stuff, But Not "Awesome"

The jokes were pretty funny. I especially thought it was funny that you referenced Last Piece of Cake, one of Newgrounds' own first flash games that most people wouldn't recognize.

The problem comes in with calling this an "Awesome" movie. The art style was pretty similar, but what really makes the Awesome series is the fast pace, jumping from scene to scene in a matter of moments, leaving you barely any time to laugh at one joke before the next one begins. That is where the essence of "Awesome" lies, and I'm sorry to say that you failed to live up to that standard.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Hilarious!

This had a lot of great comedy in it. There's really only one minor problem. It was published under the "Awesome" series name. The only reason I say that is because it wasn't fast-paced, where different scenes and jokes are shoved in your face at rapid speed. To me, that's what the Awesome series is all about. Since it didn't fit this, it didn't feel "Awesome". However, it was still hilarious!

3d logic 3d logic

This game will piss a lot of people off.

I managed to get through all 30 of them. I am a natural when it comes to using logic, but for about 99.9% of the people in the world, they will be very angry that they cannot win this game by thinking with their dicks like they always do. Nice job with the 3D aspect and control. This was well made.

BulletTime BulletTime

Good

It was pretty good for this type of game.

Yeah, it's like the previous guy said. I got to the level where .152 was the requirement, but I have gotten .138 in 2 of the previous levels. I know there are people who can beat even that. People have got to learn to keep their traps closed when they have the urge to brag.

Squirrel Squash 2 Squirrel Squash 2

Well...

Like others have said, holding up, right, and space wins the game with no effort, and I figured that out before I read any of the reviews.
This game, without that "cheat", is way too hard. You have no idea what's on the next screen before you jump into it. Meaning you get blasted to hell and lose 3 lives before you even know what hit you. Also when a character moves so fast it is way too hard to control. You tap left or right just once, as lightly as you can, and you fly half-way across the screen (I know I am overexagerating but the way it is, it might as well be that way).